Becoming One Community Foundation holds true to its staff a list of seven essential core values that align with our mission and vision. We hope that every day, that we hold our values in the highest esteem when working within the community that we serve.
1. Compassion- Honoring each person with love!
2. Integrity-Displaying truth, honor, and ethics!
3. Commitment- Staying focused on the prize!
4. Accomplishment-Celebrating each victory!
5. Empowerment- Investing in you!
6. Responsibility- Owning our thoughts, our actions and our words!
7. Diversity- Embracing the differences in each and every one of us!
OUR CORE VALUES
The Becoming One Community Foundation (Becoming One Community) does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
Becoming One Community